Following a consultation with the healthcare personnel currently involved in the fight against the Covid-19 virus, the Harbour of Culture partnered with the association Palermo Mediterranea to donate 2,000 FFP3 masks, and 2 ventilators to the Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Policlinico of Palermo and to the Ospedale “Vincenzo Cervello” of Palermo. In addition, the Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Policlinico will receive 1 ultrasound scanner. We wish the healthcare personnel at both hospitals and elsewhere across Italy and the whole world our best, with the hope that this emergency will soon become a memory and that solidarity will raise as a key principle in organising communities beyond these tragic moments. The Harbour of Culture.
- Every drop in the ocean counts: solidarity is the way forward
- Covid-19 emergency: HoC partners with Palermo Mediterranea to donate medical supplies to the two main hospitals in Palermo
- The Value of Difference: Connecting cultures for social regeneration and economic development
- Why the world of business requires the arts?
- Introducing HoC’s mission